Web Source Credibility Checklist:
- Website well-maintained and current?
- Is it clear who posted the information and how often it is updated?
- Is the information objective, or does it seem biased?
- What is the creator's purpose in posting the information? Who is the intended audience?
- Does the creator provide links to and or other sources to validate the information that is posted?
- What is the domain: .org, .gov, .edu, .biz, .net?
For more information on determining a source's credibility, refer to the following site:
How do I determine a Web source's eligibility for use in academic work?