How to Add Comments in a VoiceThread
- Use the Firefox or Chrome browser. Other browsers experience issues.
- In your FoxTALE course site enter a VoiceThread assignment.
You will see two columns. The left column displays instructions for the assignment. The right column displays the embedded media.
NOTE: instead of an assignment, you may enter a Course View of all VoiceThreads being shared in the course site. Click on one of the VoiceThreads in the list.
- When you are ready to make a comment, click on the Comment button located at the bottom of the embedded media, which will display a menu of commenting choices.
- Select the commenting method you want to use:
- If you choose audio or video, allow your microphone and camera to be used and begin recording.
- When you have finished your comments, click on the Stop Recording button located below the Commenting menu.
- Your recording will automatically begin playing, which allows you to review and select either Cancel or Save.
- When you have recorded all of your comments, move to the top of the left column and click on the Submit Assignment button.
NOTE: VoiceThread has a slightly different look when you are on a mobile device. See the VoiceThread Mobile guide for more information.