The Notetaking feature assists with your research by allowing you to take notes on EBSCO Ebooks and save them to your My EBSCOhost folder for later viewing.
In the eBook Viewer, click My Notes at the top of the column on the left.
Click the + New Note button that appears in the Notes area. If there are existing notes, they appear in a list in the Notes area.
Note: Click the Sign In link to save your note to your personal My EBSCOhost folder account.
3. Enter your note text in the field provided and click the Save button. You can adjust how the text appears in your note using the Bold, Italics, and Underline buttons above the text field.
4. Your saved note appears in the Notes list.
5. You can sort your saved notes by Date or the Page number on which they appear
6. Click a note in the list to reveal the available options for the note.
Click the Book icon to view the eBook page the note is saved on.
Click the Pencil icon to edit the note text.
Click the Printer icon to print the note.
Click the Trashcan icon to remove the note.
7. Click Contents at the top of the column to return to the Table of Contents.
Depending on publisher-specified limits, up to 100 pages of an EBSCO eBook can be printed, saved or emailed as a PDF file (per user) from within the eBook viewer to be printed at a later time.
NOTE: For George Fox Library users, the page limits reset after one hour. That means once you close out of the ebook, you can return an hour later and download whatever the publisher limit was again. This can be repeated until the entire ebook has been downloaded in PDF format.