How to Add a File to the Course Site
In the course site, Turn editing on.
Locate a file on your computer and drag the file onto a section in the course site.
- Rename the file by clicking on the Edit Title icon (Pencil) located at the left of the file name. Type the new name and click on the Return key to save.
- Click on Add an Activity or Resource.
- Select File and Add.
- Give the file a name.
- Drag the file into the Select Files box, or
- Click on the Add icon (Paper) and select Upload a file to browser to your computer, or Google Drive to browse in your George Fox Google Drive account.
- Select the file.
- Click on Open and then Upload the file.
- Save and return to course.
Tip: Always use the Firefox browser