How to Add a Label in the Course Site
Labels act like embedded web pages that display within a section in a course site. They can be moved from one section to another.
- In the course site, Turn editing on.
- Select Add an activity or resource.
- Select Label and Add.
- In the label we can add text, images, and embedded videos,
- Click on Save and return to course.
- The label can be moved to another section and placed at any point in that section.
- The label can be duplicated, edited, and moved to another section.
TIP: Always use the Firefox browser.